Do you need a Lobbyist?
We offer the following legislative advocacy solutions including: federal legislative assistance, legislative review and monitoring, legislative advocacy, legislative coordination, annual state legislative program, and other legislative services.
- Daily physical presence in Sacramento C.A. or Washington D.C.
- Bi-partisan connections to legislators, advocates, and agencies.
- Solid political network and established relationships
- Tracking appropriations activities.
- Preparing legislative proposals for introduction by members of the California congressional delegation.
- Preparing amendments to legislation, reports to congressional committees and reports.
- Monitoring pertinent committee meetings, floor actions and report on results.
- Monitoring legislation, draft appropriations and regulations with possible impact to programs.
- Coordinating with individual members of the U.S. Congress and with executive branch offices and their staffs as necessary, to promote your organizations interests.
- Appearing in any proceedings, which are necessary to promote your organizations goals.
- Submitting and/ or presenting all reports as outlined in me Request for Proposal.