K. Patrice Williams, J.D. brings two key strengths to BrandGOV initiatives: she understands government relations, and she knows branding, inside and out. K. Patrice serves as the Principal for the BrandGOV client service team leveraging her Juris Doctorate, Economic Development and Marketing degrees, along with over twenty years proven success in managing multimillion-dollar income producing assets, portfolios, brand and intellectual property. She guides and coordinates all consulting and related services.
- Expertise in technology platform integration, crisis and communication message management, community outreach & engagement, stakeholder communications, strategic planning, branding and positioning, policy and legislative affairs.
- Understanding of Energy & Transportation policies and funding for under represented communities and corresponding workforce development needs.
- Industry mastery, current and previous clients in Transportation, Small Business (SBDC, Local, County and State Chambers of Commerce), Non Profits (Healthcare, Child & Family Services), Workforce Development & Continuing Education, Higher Education, City Real Estate Development, Technology and Affordable Housing.
- Providing organization branding, community outreach, messaging and positioning, website and back end website database development.
- Identification of branding, marketing and community engagement best practices, tools and tactics.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, challenging environments by early identification of potential challenges and opportunities.
- Fostering and aligning relationships with an array of stakeholders including government officials, congressional staff, department heads, government agencies and community organizations.
Committee & Boards
- Congressman John Garamendi, Transportation Advisory Committee Member
- Congress John Garamendi, Business Advisory Committee Member
- Communications & Policy Director – Solano County Black Chamber of Commerce
- Represented the SCBCC at the White House for Small Business Day
- Represented the SCBCC on a trade mission to both India & Africa
- Policy Board – American Public Transportation Association
- Solano College – Small Business Development Center, Business Advisor
- City of Vallejo, Mayor Osby Davis, Policy Task Force
Awards & Recognition
- Honorary Commander, Travis Air Force Base – 2014-current
- Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition, U.S. Congress – 2012
- Certificate of Recognition, California State Assembly – 2012
- Small Business
- Real Estate Development
- International Trade
- Health Care
- Procurement for Small Business Owners
- Policy development for Associations
- Demystifying Certifications: Local, State & Federal
Friday & Saturday | Closed